No time for filler introductions, this OSMcast is about studio Trigger’s first time to really shine and put on it’s Sunday Best for their latest show: Kill la Kill. It reunites director Hiroyuki Imaishi and writer Kazuki Nakashima of Gurren Lagann fame, and we talk all about it.
We also talk about the merits of owning a Nintendo 3DS versus a Playstation Vita, star kiddies, dwarf planets, braving and defaulting some more, shadows, gears, solids, and more!
BUT THEN A WHOLE LOT of kills, las, and some more kills.
Watch it! There are a whole bunch of ways.
Also, we’ll be heading to MTAC this weekend! Much like Kami-con, no panels… Until Basil shows up at some anyway. Hopefully we’ll see Dylan’s latest game! He has at least 2-3 days to make it! If you see him, make sure to ask about it.
Have some Time Cues:
- We start the OSMcast!ing – 00:00
- General Gabbing – 00:48
- 3DS la Vita – 2:24
- MOMENTS OF OSM
- Conception 2 – 09:48
- Discovery of a dwarf planet past Pluto?! – 11:59
- Bravely Default, yet again – 14:17
- Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened - 15:24
- This waiter at Chili’s Grill & Bar he was really great guys - 16:22
- inFAMOUS Second Son - 18:19
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 20:38
- And now, a question about Loveless? – 26:20
- KILL LA KILL
- We start the Kill la Killing – 28:25
- The Kill la Kill Soundtrack – 65:35
- goriLLA jaL – 68:01
- InuKa3L – 70:31
- Spoilers for Kill la Kill – 77:15
- Questions from Listeners Like You about Kill la Kill – 102:17
- OSMs Out of OSM – 127:33