So speaking of Momocon, this was the first year where they really blew up their video gaming to something truly huge. Something special. they called it the MGX, or Momocon Gaming Experience. Not only was there tons of tabletop gaming to be had, or console gaming, or even an arcade, as they had all of these things. But what Momocon also had, was an indies space for video games. And along with our pals from Chainsaw Buffet, we played almost all of them.
These are those stories. As recorded late at night during some night at Momocon.
GOOD GRAVY there were a bunch of games at Momocon this year! Frankly, I have no idea how those actual video game sites cover even bigger shows like E3!Â Wait, I think they get paid though… huh. Oh well! Of course, thanks to the Chainsaw Boys for helping us cover all these games! But you did not come here for this part of the OSMnotes, clearly. What you want, are those Time Cues:
- We start the OSMcast!ing â€“ 0:00
- General Gabbing at Momocon 2015 â€“ 00:56
- We’re talking about Indie Games at Momocon 2015 – 4:23
- But FIRST! Momocon Had Some Arcade Games – 7:02
- Okay NOW We’re Talking About the Indie Games at Momocon 2015 – 8:38
- Dog Eat Dog Games – 9:06
- Moonstrider by Triple Lasers – 13:10
- Lumini by Speelbaars – 17:13
- Sentinels of the Multiverse by Handelabra Games and Greater Than Games– 19:11
- Prisma by Shiny Bolt – 20:55
- SPAERA by Blazing Orb – 22:54
- StarCrawlers by Juggernaut Games – 28:48
- Puzzle Mayor by Digital Possum – 31:35
- Just Shapes and Beats by Berzerk Studio – 34:41
- Neon Krieger Yamato by LIONPLEX Games & Systems – 38:42
- SnarfQuest Tales by Cellbloc Studios – 42:22
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax by Sega – 43:59
- White by Ron Jones – 46:45
- Retro Runner Remix by Psycho Vision Gaming – 49:48
- Pixel: ru² (are you squared) by C63 Industries – 51:21
- Rollers of the Realm by Phantom Compass – 56:40
- Favorite Indie Games From Momocon 2015 – 61:06
That… was a lot of links. Please, go click on them! Find something new to play! And bug the wonderful C63 folks to make that sweet sweet train game I know is secretly in their hearts.
Next time, something fresh off the microphone! We are kicking a few ideas around. If you have any ideas of topics of things to cover, feel free to hit up Basil on Twitter. Or Kevin! Or hey, even the OSMcast account itself. We are not picky.