In our last episode we talked about how great it was to go off into a new world, like an uninhabited island of people yet filled with cute animal pals. In this episode, we instead talking about using the powers of our imagination to transport us into other worlds. With the power of animation. Specifically, Japanese animation. Really getting to the brass tacks we are talking about Masaaki Yuasa’s and Science Saru’s adaptation of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!, based of the manga by Sumito ?wara.
Go! Vote! IWillVote.com and Vote.org are both great websites for know where your polling place is, finding out if you are registered or can do early voting, and other important voting related matters. Also yeah, Dark Horse Comics is publishing the Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! manga. They even did in fact tweet about it!… Back in March. But the manga starts coming out next month! But what’s coming up now? The fact that the soundtrack composer Oorutaichi has a bandcamp and it kicks ass in a wonderful folksy way? Yes! And Time Cues. Those are a thing!
- We start the OSMcast!ing – 0:00
- General Gabbing – 0:32
- Moments of OSM – 03:13
- The Boys Season 2 – 03:23
- Shirobako – 06:56
- Super Mario Bros 35 – 11:57
- Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
- Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!, Sans Spoilers – 19:15
- Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!, Full of Spoilers – 51:52
- Questions from Listeners Like You about Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! – 55:03
- Final Thoughts – 72:08
- OSMs out of OSM – 76:15